Friday, November 12, 2010

Fiber One Yogurt - Free Coupon

Americans are fed up with flavorless, boring snacks and claim they are a contributor to diet failure according to a recent survey. Fiber One yogurt is a guilt-free, tasty way to help watch waistlines and avoid snacking boredom. I LOVE yogurt and have been jumping on the bandwagon as far as adding fiber to my diet. I love the way it makes me feel!

Yoplait Fiber One yogurt has 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat and is available in four flavors – Strawberry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime Pie. It contributes 20% of the recommended daily value of fiber and is a good source of calcium as well as vitamins A and D. I recommend the Key Lime Pie (with even some added granola!) because it is deLISH.

Watch the video below with one of my favorites, Hungry Girl (she's got some GREAT cook books) to get your coupon for $1.00 off Fiber One Yogurt!




Yoplait provided me with this opportunity, information, and coupon link.

0 comments: