Go Organic! Why? Well, when it comes to our little ones, organic clothing means two things:
(1) Your baby is much more sensitive than you--not only their delicate skin but also their systems such as their respiratory (breathing) system. Remember this when considering that millions of dollars are spent every year on pesticides that infect our crops; some of those chemicals which are cancer-causing. Yikes!
(2) Organic cotton is grown and harvested using methods that have a low impact on the environment.
So, not only are you making a difference for your little lambchop, you're impacting your world. How great does that feel?
My number one place to go for organic children's clothing is Organically Grown. Their new line is fantastic and just in time for spring!
Now it's your turn! Organically Grown is graciously giving one reader their own organic onesie!
One winner will be picked from the entries (comments) below after April 10th, 11:59 pm CST. Here's how to enter:
(1) Check out the Organically Grown shop and tell me what your favorite item is (1 entry/comment)
(2) Add Organically Grown on Facebook (1 entry/comment)
(3) Follow Organically Grown on Twitter (1 entry/comment)
(4) Check out the Organically Grown Blog and tell me something you learned or found interesting (1 entry/comment)
(5) Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (1 entry/comment)
(6) Add me on Facebook (1 entry/comment)
(7) Follow me on Twitter (1 entry/comment)