Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hangover Relief – The Zaca Patch! (Review)

I was asked by The Confluence to review The Zaca Patch. It is a square patch that you place on a certain part of the body (shoulder, arm, lower back, etc.) when you begin drinking alcohol for the evening (morning?). You're instructed to leave it on for 24 hours after you begin drinking and it claims to help ward off hangover symptoms.

I have a friend, we'll call Jordan, who never gets hangovers no matter how much he drinks. He wakes up chipper as a beaver while I'm moaning on his couch (because drunk driving is BAD!) with a headache, nausea, and dizziness. Needless to say, I was not only incredibly interested but eager and excited to try this product.

Test Trial #1: Started drinking at 6 pm—patch is on. Beer, beer, mixed drink, beer, shot, mixed drink, shot, beer, beer.

GUESS WHAT?

I felt fine in the morning!

Now, do note that I slept in until about 10:30 am, but that's what I usually do on the weekends anyhow.

I forgot to mention that I had a friend from out of town, we'll call him Ian, who also tried the patch. He drank more than I did and also felt that the patch helped his hangover symptoms. In fact, he said he didn't feel any symptoms. HOW COOL!

So, what in the world is this magic patch? NATURAL, and organic ingredients including:

  • Prickly Pear

  • Milk Thistle

  • Thiamine (Vitamin B1)

  • Lipoic Acid (Antioxidant)

  • Taurine

  • Magnesium

Test Trial #2 is this weekend. I'll keep you all updated!

0 comments: