I was happy to review this ALL NATURAL product and pleasantly surprised with the results! Here are the reasons why I was so excited to try this product:
- 100% Natural botanical oil - Only three simple ingredients:
- peppermint (anti-bacterial)
- spearmint (anti-inflammatory)
- almond oil (a simple base)
- No GMOs
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (I've read too many articles citing that this can be a cause of canker sores as well as other dangers)
- It's Vegan and NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- Creates a very healthy mouth!
- It's more cost effective than regular oral hygiene routines
- It's an all-in-one product and so easy to carry in your purse
I'm sure I had a concern that was common for most people considering this product. Does it really work? How can just 2-3 drops really clean my entire mouth? Those are fair questions!
But, the verdict is, that it does work! Those 2-3 drops are very effective. Just drip onto your toothbrush and go to town. You get the clean, fresh feeling that you would with any drug store toothpaste.
Something AMAZING that I found with this product is that it actually helped the healing of my canker sores. Which makes sense because of the healing properties of the natural oils it is made of.
Want to try it for yourself? Here's your chance!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00!