************Please note, the expiration date for this giveaway has been extended until Wednesday, August 3rd at 8:00 pm CST**************
Could you use 100 custom made post cards? If you immediately think not, let me fill you in on some ways you could use post cards:
(1) Christmas cards (cheaper postage!)
(3) Announcement your Engagement
(4) Advertisements for your business or organization
(5) "Save the Date" cards for weddings
(6) Coupons for your business
(7) Thank you Cards for baby or wedding shower, graduation party, wedding, etc.
(6) Notify friends and family if you've moved and what your new address is
(7) Put your photos on the post card and give them as gifts or send them instead of birthday cards
(8) Place cards
(9) RSVP cards
NOW do you think you could use 100 custom post cards!?
Luckily, UPrinting is offering one of my readers just that. I've worked with UPrinting for years and have nothing but positive things to say about them. They are the leaders in field and are reliable and professional.
Here are the specs for the postcards:
100 Postcards for One (1) Winner
5" x 7"
14pt Cardstock Gloss
Front Only Printing
A little about UPrinting:
(from the website)
"UPrinting.com, a leading socially responsible online printing, marketing and technology firm, has established itself as a major player in the industry with its distinct vision and clear approach to helping small businesses grow. It serves thousands of on-demand business printing and graphic printing orders online daily, using high-quality press printing and a robust yet simple and easy-to-use online ordering system, resulting in high-end printing services and reliable color printing at discount printing costs. UPrinting.com is committed to social responsibility and eco-friendly printing initiatives that support non-profit organizations and environmental sustainability."
To enter, please comment below on what you might use these post cards for (this is mandatory):
Extra entries (1 each)
- Be a google follower of this log.
- Befriend me on Facebook.
- Like my fan page on Facebook.
- Follow me through Networked Blogs.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow UPrinting on Facebook.
- Follow UPrinting on Twitter.