Thursday, March 25, 2010

6 Degrees of Blogging

This is fun!!
6 Degrees of Blogging
Start by clicking on a button on your blog. Then on that blog, you click on another blog button and so on and once you get to the sixth blog, you do a small feature on that particular blog and let them know that you found them through 6 Degrees of Blogging!

Here is my route:

  1. The Things We Hope For (MY blog!)
  2. Minnesota Mama's Must Haves
  3. Jolly Mom
  4. Life Starring the Kids & Me (Ellie and Eve)
  5. Barefoot Mommies
  6. Good Golly Miss Blondie!
Good Golly Miss Blondie states: I love doing reviews and giveaways on my blog. Its a great feeling to know that you can help spread the word about companies and products that you love. I hope you find my reviews helpful and enjoy the giveaways.

Blog Love All!

0 comments: